Using Kaeso products that are free from Sulphates, Parabens, Propylene Glycol and Mineral Oil. Suitable for all skin types. Facials can be tailor made to suit your skin type and requirements.
Complete Facial (55 minutes) £45
Cleanse, steam, exfoliate, mask, tone, facial massage and moisturise, includes an Indian Head Massage or hand massage
Express Facial (30 minutes) £25
Cleanse, exfoliate, mask, tone and moisturise
Mini Facial (15 minutes) £10
Cleanse, exfoliate, tone and moisturise
Firming Facial (75 minutes) £50
Combining a Rejuvenating Facelift massage with a firming mask, containing pomegranate and white nettle, finished off with a rich mulberry utopia moisturiser.
Relaxation Facial ( 55 minutes) £40
Consists of a relaxing facial massage, followed up with a mask and an Indian Head Massage.
Cleansing Facial (55 minutes) £40
Opening up the pores with a steam followed up with an exfoliate using a facial brush to get rid of excess oil and dead skin cells and a dead sea mud face mask to finish.
- Aloe Vera - powerful moisturising and nourishing properties.
- Balm Mint - organically cultivated with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Bearberry - a natural astringent which helps the skin to lock in moisture reducing oiliness.
- Black Pepper - to help recharge and energise.
- Chamomile - an anti-flammatory with moisturising and soothing properties.
- Cotton - moisturising and hydrating properties with anti-redness effects.
- Cranberry - helps to nourish and lock in moisture.
- Cucumber - moisturisation, energising, detoxification and softening properties.
- Dead Sea Mud - helps to cleanse, stimulate circulation and boost skin regeneration.
- Geranium - good for toning and balancing the skin while also soothing, calming and moisturising.
- Ginger - a powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Lime - helps to improve circulation and has good astringent and toning properties.
- Mallow - ultra moisturising properties. Helps to lock in moisture especially around the sensitive eye area.
- Menthol - provides cooling sensation and can help relieve minor muscle pain.
- Mulberry - organically cultivated with properties to help improve skin tone, microcirculation and moisturisation.
- Peppermint - oil helps to cool and soothe while the aroma helps to relieve stress.
- Pink Grapefruit - helps to improve skin tone while uplifting and energizing.
- Pomegranate - natural astringent to help protect skin against the environment and UV damage caused by free radicals. Also holds moisturising benefits.
- Tea Tree - natural healing properties.
- White Nettle - organically cultivated with softening, anti-itching and astringent properties.
- Willow Bark - natural astringent with anti-bacterial properties, can be used to fight skin impurities.
- Witch Hazel - natural astringent with anti-bacterial properties.
- Vitamin E - an important anti-oxidant with heeling and rehydrating properties, alsohelps to protect skin against the environment.